Sunday, October 12, 2008

vicissitude... already :):)

This post is a paradoxical counterpart to my previous post. Yeah, my intemporate behaviour has fleeted away, the reason- read ahead..
Following is an excerpt of the interview between Preeti and herself :) ( I cant expect Oprah to interview me, she sure has got better people :))

Q: So Preeti, nice morning sun, beautiful landscape, spirits soaring high, you carrying your best composture, the reason?
A: Hello, I have got the job I aspired for, after a long wait of three months of ever lingering uncertainty and after three rounds of filteration, whew, finally.

Q: That is good news, elaborate please.
A: Selected as Engineer Trainee in BHEL, a core Electrical Govt company. Some way to serve my best for our country for sheltering me for 21 years.

Q: So what about your prospects?
A: The growth in any hardware company is gradual. No sudden fluctuations in perks or emoluments. But, this gives me a sense of completeness for having studied hardcore Electrical Engineering for four years.

Q: So no regrets at all?
A: Man is someone who cannot find everything good in a particular venture. There is a bond to be served for a period of four years, but that does not matter much, in lieu of which I am given great quality work and job satisfaction. And as of now, I am a girl in NoMan's land, I know none there, unlike WIPRO where I had some real good lifetime friends. Will miss them for sure.

Q: Plans ahead?
A: Give my best to the company, train myself in all the realms really well and have a good rapport with both the horizontal and vertical sectors.
Q: The success attributes?
A: I was totally not interested in applying for BHEL at all in the first place. Vacancy was for 281 and nearly 10000 all over India aspired to get in. With not much of preparation, I'll cut a very sorry figure is what I thought. But parents and friends made me write, just a pot shot. Was lucky. Thanks to them and of course my blogger friends, who will be immensely happy reading this. This space has unknowingly become an integral part of my life, where I have started unintentionally pouring out all my emotions and am feeling really elated about it. Cheers
Guys and girls, Love you all :)

27 comments:

Black Panther said...

Comgrats :) March ahead :)

Preeti said...

thanks buddy :) cheers :)

Richa said...

Congos sweets!!!
hugs :)

Preeti said...

@richa
thanks a lot!!!

Lucifer said...

ah datz a nice way to start readin smones blog...by congratulatin them :)

Preeti said...

@mayz
hey thanks :) for visiting too :)

Anil Sawan said...

congratz girlie.. paarty time... ;-)

BHEL .. huh, where?? tell me its hyd :-)

Preeti said...

@sawan
hehe sure thing:) BHEL, Bangalore :) Joining on Nov 4th :)

Anonymous said...

WOW...Treeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaattttt!! :D
Congratulations buddy...BHEL is good...Bangalore is awesome cos its my home!! hehe...
Have a wonderful work-life!!
And do stick to the blogs!! :D

Unknown said...

congrats...:)

Preeti said...

@sreeram
hehe thanks a lot:) treat at your hometown :) and jak tak tum padoge, tab tak main bakoongi :)

@ram
thanks a lot :)

Hemanth Potluri said...

wat did i say preeti..nothin will happen :)...ur lucky...and congrats once again :)...

urs..hemu..

Priya Joyce said...

congratulations...and..celebrations...

Preeti said...

@hemanth and PJ
thanks buddies :) feeling great :)

I'll try 2 be truthful said...

Cmon yaar you are in BHEL?? THE BHEL?? congrats :D aree you"ll surely rise up & ,more . just imagine ! you are employed at 21 when most of us are still worrying about what to wear to college (or rather not ! ) . all the best (once again)

Kartz said...

BHEL le BHEL poori kadekkuma? ;) :P"

Congrats buddy..!

Preeti said...

@amrita
wowowowow!!! i got a big round floating head now !!! thanks buddy :)

@kartz
Don remind me of BHEL puris :( been ages since i had one:( yesterday I was gogle searching for pics of BHEL, lotsa bhelpuris sprang up I actually wont mind if they give BHEL in BHEL:)

Revs said...

hey hey hey!! many many CONGRATULATIONS man!!:)
way to go. will call ya in the evening!! :)
god!! i am so happy!! and bang eh?? cool!! get in touch with Aki!! :)

mirage said...

Hi Preeti,
Thats some Great news!Hearty congrats!
I am sure u ll give ur best to the company.Wish U All The Good Luck!

But do keep in touch with the blog world.

Love & Hugz

mirage:))

Preeti said...

@revs
thanks yaar. love ya !!! yeah i spoke to aki but she lives far away from my to-be place. we ll catch up on weekends though :)

Preeti said...

@mirage
thanks a lot buddy :) i ll give my best :) cheers and thanks for visiting :)

Unknown said...

Aha!! looks like all ur backbiting,bickering et al has had some effects....n u r now on ur own...a new life....enjoyo..:)...don worry about wats gonna happen in future...:)..cheers...

Preeti said...

@viju
haan yaar, kal ki baat kal sochenge :)

Vignesh C said...

Good one :)

All de best ;)

Preeti said...

@vig
yeah buddy thanks :)

vanilla sky said...

congrats girl! Sorry I read it late
it sometimes feels alarming how core engg's 4 years of study go all waste
congrats for being different!

Preeti said...

@vanilla
thanks dear :) HUGS :)