Things have gone very smooth for the past couple of days. I have been a cynic, sycophant,jittery,itchy,twitchy and what not for quite sometime but the last couple of days was a turn of tables. For once, Mr.Murphy did go wrong. Its like impossible and unbelievable that life can be this enjoyable( its like Aiswarya Rai Bachchan getting her best actress award :P). Why so??? read on...
1. My parents went to bring my sis from hostel for her first vacation , leaving me in charge of home and grandparents. Its really nice to be head and responsible and stuff with no one to tell me what to do, and me being the boss :)I really love temporary responsibilities :)
2. Have been grumbling for quite sometime that I have not seen the sun, then only realised sun timings here is from 6 am to 10 am(those are real odd hours for me to be awake in the normal course).As rightly said, Man is the most peculiar creature of all, he always wants for what is not .At Trichy I wanted rains, mann vaasanai,small puddles of water where i can jump and splash water around and get reprimanded, small puddles also to make tiny boats and enjoy their sail,but now, I want bright sun, for clothes to dry, for vit D , for an evening walk, for the frogs to stop croaking away to glory and also for keeping me more active.
3. If you call watching a Karan Johar movie is suicide, then try drinking your own prepared coffee first thing in the morn. It ll take you five-ten minutes to sink in the fact and console yourself that,"yeah this should be coffee" and by the time you drink it, it'd have become ice cold coffee( that anyways tastes better). But the brighter side is, you have learnt to prepare coffee that is definite to shoo away unwanted guests and pests :)
4. It is priceless to taste the food prepared by patti, and further more, when served by her, with utmost love and care. I just hope these halcyon days last forever.
5. MY SIS IS FINALLY HOME. That is the peak of my positive attitude and happiness. But i dread the next four days where she s gonna ask me a myriad doubts and other stuff in MP and C. She is having a wonderful hostel life and hostel food too :). I really feel like re-studying 11th and 12th ( yeah, you heard me right, re-studying :P) after listening to her fun stories and super hostel life. I really really miss my friends at college, my seniors, my ground floor, my room :(
6. All in all, life rocks :)
Iron rich golgappas (pani puri)
6 hours ago