Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Guess I'm gone cuckoo!!!

I miss my sister. She's joined a boarding school. I didn know it will matter this much to me. Since I ve been away from home for four years,didn realise it ll be this difficult to digest the fact that she s not around. Pl don get the feeling that am sentimental or effusive. Reasons for missing her:

1. She is the only soul at home who sleeps till eleven and I become a remarkable person in the eyes of all when I get up at ten :)
2. She fusses over taking bath in the morning and even skips it for a day so me taking bath by three or four becomes no big deal.
3. God has been very generous in putting the top 206 laziest bones on earth into me :) I get everything done by her, "Priya!!!! clean my shelf, do my bed get me coffee switch on this and that ..."I feel as though both my arms are chopped off :(
All this will be done by her provided we are in good friendly terms else a paraphernalia will await me.
4. She also does not eat much like me and pulls a long face when asked to eat properly. somehow mom's got the feeling that I have to fill in the void of my sister, including food and I am served the food of two people.
5. I have to go to market with mom ( I somehow hate that job, its like holidaying with George Bush )

oh my sis, you are simply you and I am really freaked out without you :)

No comments: