Monday, June 16, 2008

Just for you Revs :)

This post is dedicated to my friend, senior at college, well-wisher and my blog guru - Revathi Ramanan.
She is one of the most vibrant persons I’ve ever been with. Highly unassuming, witty, humourous , helpful and that is all revs. I’ll pay you guys a 1000 bucks if you can keep her silent for five minutes together (except of course when she is eating and sleeping). The loud speaker of our ground floor in hostel, we immediately know to whom she is on phone and the whole conversation. Corridor becomes lifeless at weekends (she bugs her patti then)or when she is not around. I suck at blogging (even now am a novice) but she is really cool and has even got a fan club in her name. She always encourages me and writes nice comments even for my most falthoo and bakwaas blogs ( I am expecting a huge parchment for this Revs :P). The exams times together, makku times, farewell, vetti times in corridor, scribbling on walls remain fresh in memory. When she was packing I was a kid and was crying crying crying barrels of water she was like “Dog stop crying, I am not dying and going to heaven “,Revs let me tell you one thing, for all the 420 stuff we have done, god will never ever think of putting us in heaven. I still wonder how you landed up with an excellent in your conduct certificate :).

Today is her birthday. I’ve never spent time with her on this special day even though its been four years we’ve known each other. I always run off to my home this time ( holidays and home food man :P) or have my placements or she goes to her patti’s place. I have never given you a decent gift or even shared a hug so thought of doing something special for you ( no gifts okie, this’ll do I guess :P). Love you Revs. Revs Rocks and keep rocking and blogging and talking. And by the way , HAPPY BIRTHDAY. Cheers :)

3 comments:

Revs said...

Awwwwwwwwwwwww!!! Thank you so much sweetie. for the first time in my life i am speechless and i have these happy tears in my eyes. i really dunno what to say and i dunno if i really am as nice as the picture u have painted of me. thank you sooooooooooo much for this lovely lovely birthday wish!!

Sorry for the late comment. bloody blogs are blocked in office!!
sheesh!! i still cant believe people write such nice things about me!! *grin*!!

Kausikram Krishnasayee said...

@revs>>
i really dunno what to say and i dunno if i really am as nice as the picture u have painted of me.

Whaa? she called you a 420 :P thats nice eh ? ;)

@preethi:
plesant read about a 420 :) have fun blogging...

Sheks said...

Revs-kku ivlo popularity-aa?