Wednesday, October 8, 2008

My 25th post.... refreshing reminiscence


"well, its no great feat.. everyone does it, why should she sound so big and braggish...", if this is what you think, Please do not read ahead. And I wont stand any anonymous comments on this one. Beware,Preeti will bite...
I cannot write. I accept it shamelessly, head held high . This was the naked truth before I started blogging. Even now, I know I am not a great writer, still, I pour out what I feel from deep within and express thoughts without any impediment.
Whom all should I thank... OK.. Here I go...
WIPRO for deferring my joining till Jan '09. Thanks to you first for opening my window to the beautiful blogger world:) (err.. I ll try to curse you less henceforth :))

Revs...she has been for me right from day one, commenting even on my silliest posts, answering my stupid questions, teaching me how to blog roll people,encouraging me to write more, long posts, not having confined thoughts and just start enjoying writing. Thanks Revs :)

Shanker...same as Revs, He will go a step forward in commenting things like "you rock", "never read something like that before " and so on...I can never thank you enough :)

Ashwathy, Gayathri,Nithu and gang , my darling juniors...who never fail to read any of my rigmaroles,err...of course after my incessant prodding :)

Lazy Leena cant say anything about you. Just a heartfelt thanks :)

Viji the CAT fever girl who takes time off to read my blog. I wont thank you. Its your honour :)

Shanmu hey babe , thanks :)

Vijuthanks for always reading and I wish you happiness ever :)You ve known me for 14 years now, though last time I saw you was when I was in sixth grade :)

Milinta for being a silent visitor and just now showing yourself to me that you have been following whats going on in my life through my blog ...awwwww Miiiii....Love ya :)

Vignesh my classmate for four long years, but we've become friends only through blogging and commenting, mutual admiration for each others' blogs.

Then comes Matangi, dunno how she landed up on my blog and she commented. She opened a new world of blogger friends to me :) thanks:)

Ram , a real good friend now, more than a blogger friend. His blog gives me all I need to know on the GK front :)thanks :)

Karthik @kartz@kartster well, you need Enlightenment,Philosophy,Latin,etc.. this is the guy for you :) check out his blog for philosophy, beautiful English language and poetry. And in this case too, the transition from a blogger friend to a real good friend was ephemeral.Merci :)

Richa I always find her posts to be genuine and from her heart. Lovely knowing you Richa :)

Vanilla thanks for always being there :)

Priya Joyce innocent again :) thanks:)

sreeramshenoy He makes me feel on a high with his hilarious posts and comments :) thanks :)

Sid, Sameera and Keshi thanks for visiting my blog :)


In case I have left out anyone, I am sorry, will make it a point to name you first on my 50th post ("dah...dont tell me there s one more in the kitty") My response: I give a damn.
I can get extravagantly emotional at times...But I like it :)

23 comments:

Vignesh C said...

Oh! Am getting goose flesh at reading this post of urs! :)

Hope this 25 goes a long way more:)
Keep posting! ;)

All the best!

Black Panther said...

Congrats. Best wishes :) Trouble more and more people :)

Anonymous said...

"And I wont stand any anonymous comments on this one. Beware, Preeti will bite..."- I contest u! Guess who this is...

Congrats on the 25 kids. ;) :P"

I think ul reach 50 (posts, I mean) before I do! :D

"I cannot write. I accept it shamelessly, head held high."- Belittling yourself won't get you anywhere. ;)

On a more serious note; a commendable effort at blogging. And all good wishes in your enterprise.

Preeti said...

@Vig
Thanks a ton :)

@Shanker
yes i will... But dont think that it will easen the axe upon your head. I will bug you, my pride :)

@Anonymous@Karthik@Kartz@Kartster
I guessed right :)
I was already planning to have 12 kids, now that you ve enticed me to 25, hmm... I am thinking :P
I overcame the belittling thingy and hence Here I am, in the blogger world :)
Thanks for your wishes :) Cheers :)

Priya Joyce said...

hey want u posting sumthng like this on ur 50th 75th 100th also.
I mean continue the beautiful journey.

and thanx for the special thanx re.

putta said...

Great..keep going..Complete 1000 posts within this year..

Keshi said...

Happy 25th post Preeti!

aww how sweet! u even mentioned me when Im quite new here :) HUGS! Keep writing.


Keshi.

Richa said...

Hey there..
Foremost is the congos part!! completing the 25th post is an achievement, i wish to be there with u untill it multiplies 100 times and even beyond..
Kuch meetha to hona hi chahiye ;)

And thank you for including me in your list, the pleasure is all mine :D

Preeti said...

@PJ
yeah , sure I ll write :)

@Saravanan
hehe.. thanks for your wishes :)

@Keshi
HUGS to you too :) Cheers :)

@Richa
oh how sweet:) You will be there till I am there. Tujhe aur koi chaara nahin hai :P Cheers :)

preethi said...

matangi is my friend in coll.. i insisted to study your blog.. you are too good in writing!!!

Preeti said...

@Preethi
aww...thanks a bunch :) I think all the preetis in this world are sweet :P:P good day!!!

Anil Sawan said...

incredible.. hope wipro wont block blogger.com :-)

Hemanth Potluri said...

congrats preeti ....continue ur journey and u wud reach the 100 very shortly and we will have a big party :)..


urs..hemu..

Anonymous said...

Great going Preethi! Keep the pace up..:-) Happy 25!! :-)

Anonymous said...

Congrats sweetieeeeeeeeeee!! :)

Anonymous said...

//Beware,Preeti will bite...// This made me put my name down before the comment...you make ppl prioritize with statements like that! Nice way...grr...
Wipro and Jan'09 eh?? My sis has got Mar'09...MNCs playing it all safe for now!!
Thanks a lot for the "high" mention...'muah' did the trick am sure...muah ha ha ha...
And I see myself on your blogroll too...jeez...am so, kya bolu...so so touched...the only other place am on roll is at the nearest police-station!! :D And since Revs thought you how to add ppl to the blog roll, its taken a toll on you...hehe..la la..
Anyways...before this comment turns out to a post by itself, let me rafa dafa ho from here but not before saying CONGRATS BUDDY!! :D

PEACE!!

Preeti said...

@sawan
hehe Sawan :) thanks for visiting :) I challenge wipro to do it and err.. face me :P

@hemanth
sure thing buddy :) thanks :)

@nithu
thanks dear!!!

@Revs
sweeeetiiieee ah? anyways thanks :)

@sreeram
arre yaar, dont talk abt gettin touhced and all :) feels as though some bhooth has gotten into you and is speaking :P Police thaana huh? how do they keep you there?:):)thanks :) cheers :)

Unknown said...

Congtrats on ur 25th blog!!! still a long way to go gurl...but must say...a nice way of expressing ur gratitude...cheers....

Preeti said...

@viji
thanks a bunch :)

Unknown said...

i enjoy being a friend of urs as much as u do...:)

congrats on ur 25th..

p.s. i am up and running again...

Preeti said...

@ram
hey where were you??? vanished huh? anyways, good you are back :) cheers :)

vanilla sky said...

Dunno why, i was shamelessly searching my name !

Thanks to you that you commented in one of my silly posts and agreed with me on some silly thing , that I landed on to your blog! And believe me ,once I landed, I read all your posts at one go, they were sooo appealing :)

Preeti said...

@vanilla
I salute you :) read all my babblings at a go??? man... you simply rock for having the patience and interest :) and needn feel shy and all :) big deal :):)