Sunday, December 28, 2008

2008... I LIVE YOU :):)



Ahhhh, what a year it has been. One of my most active years :) err.. no pun intended okie :).


January to April were the golden days of last few days in college, hostel, All India tour, Tour of friends' home, farewells,night outs and of course final year project :) I wanna time turner :(:( .




I entered this wonderful bloggerville in May. Was very constrained in writing stuff, which is very evident from my first few posts. I can now proudly say with head held high that I have a cool online family out here. HUGS to all :):).






My sister left for boarding school in June. How I hated to live at home without her. Felt the void very badly. Priya, love ya :).





Started preparing for CAT in full josh and hosh in July (I slept off on the morn of CAT 08 and never wrote it, that s a different story :))





August, many of my close friends left for US for higher studies. Missed them like hell, but distance never matters in true relationships right?? :)








September and October were periods of high tension and inactivity, as was out of the cozy cacoon of college, and the world lay ahead in the rawest form. Without a call from WIPRO, with no back up job, only thing lingering was constant uncertainity.But, this phase turned me to a blog addict, and am really thankful for it :)


November got into BHEL. Got my first salary. Took mom to a restaurant, and the moment I gave her my card to swipe for the bill, the expression on her face was priceless. The feel of the first 1000 rupee note in my wallet is exhilarating. My parents dont need my money, not now, not ever, but still, I can die for the feel they get when I buy them small stuff, a call from my sister choked up for buying her things, whew.. am tearing up :):)



December- my grandma breathed her last on my birthday. I felt good that her one and half year long suffering finally came to an end. Though I have relatives at Chennai, I dont feel like going there anymore, dont feel like going to my grandparents home anymore, without her, its not the same and never going to be the same. There are two things you can give for free- advice and care. advice- you dont expect in return. care- you definitely expect some sort of it back. So to all my friends, please bear with my emotional unintelligence, will try to be more expressive :):)I really love you all. Am putting up all my blog awards which mean a lot to me here.Blog Princess by Karthik, Butterfly Blogger Award by Kartz, Richa and Karthik, Birthday wishes by Hemz :):)









So, 2008 has died giving birth to a fresh virgin 2009 :) Happy rocking year to you all. MUAH :):)Hey by the way my new year resolutions- blog more sensible posts :), sleep less, work more and get a guy(s) soon :):) CHEERS :):)
>

18 comments:

Black Panther said...

Aaaaahhhh... nenja nakkitta maa, nenja nakkitta :((

Have a lovely 2009 :D

Richa said...

happy new yr sweets :)

mwah.....

Anonymous said...

this was a very cute post...
btw happy new year!

vanilla sky said...

aww...november was indeed a sweet month for you :)
and I really like the initial posts in your blog...they are very candid.

Wish you a great year ahead :)

Hemanth Potluri said...

Happy New year Dear...that was some 2008 for ya...and thnks for putting up the greeting i gave u :)...love ya ..

urs..hemu..

Nikhil Menon said...

Oh wow..dat was a great year '08-a roller coaster one like all of ours le?Anyways,hope u have a great new year 2009.. :D

take care.. :)

மேவி... said...

wishes for u to enjoy th virginity of 2009....

08 is no more...
we have advanced to our death by a year... its thrilling.

--xh-- said...

wow, thatz an eventful year... hope the new year brings you more cheers an joy....

Nikhil Menon said...

You are awarded..do check out.. :)

Keshi said...

A hot n happening timeline there Preetz!

but Im sorry to hear abt ur granma..HUGS!

Here's hoping 2009 will bring u nothing but the best!

Keshi.

Karthik said...

Well written as usual... Searching ma dictionary 2 find few alternative words!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Yay! Lovely Nostalgia bhara post! :)
Thanks for being my blog pal this year...its fun to go crazy-2-idotic together!! ;)
Nu yea Vshs 2 yu!! :D

Krish Prasad said...

nice post...and btw...happy new yr !!!

Dewdrop said...

Hope your new year is a great one - full of joy and happiness! Nice post...

Unknown said...

sorry to hear about ur grandma's death...to paraphrase what obama said on the eve of election night...she has gone home

have a good yr ahead...:)

Srini said...

Wow, nice thoughts and nice blog... will keep bounching back... Happy New Year by the way...

Mana said...

I had forgotten to record what I did in which month. A good reminder seeing your list :)

..and don't worry, you'll get used to swiping card everywhere from now on :D

AD said...

A nice write-up of ur monthly activities. Great confessions... :) :)