Saturday, December 27, 2008

TAGGED :)

Let me bounce back with a tag by Richa. Am in a very flirty and chirpy mood, so offence (un)intended :)


1. If your lover betrayed you what would your reaction be?
Sit and curse him for a while, then move on :) Cant kiss the grave being single all my life can I?

2. If you could have one dream come true which one would it be?
I sleep like a log and snore like a pig :) so no dreams of dreaming. But on a hypothetical dream scene, I would like to turn back time to stone age, where people did not wear or wash clothes, no terrorism, no hatred or jealousy in the air.

3. Whose butt would you like to kick!
All my friends who describe their romantic encounters when I am aarrrghhhh... chuck it.

4. What would you do with a billion dollars?
eeeekss.... I dont need so much money. Not now, not ever.

5. Will you fall in love with your best friend?
What is wrong in loving your friends? friends are to be loved :) and best friends are to be more loved :) If this love means relationship and commitment and serious stuff, NEVER. Because I wanna fall in love with a mature and sensible guy (err.. cant think of any friend who is that way).


6. Which is more blessed: loving someone or being loved by someone?
World revolves due to love, care, affection. These keep me going even through my blue days. Human tendency is when you get something, you feel like giving back the same or more, not necessarily to the same person. So both are equally blessed, and if its from Preeti , well it becomes divine :):)

7. How long would you wait for someone you love?
The question of wait does not arise when the love is expressed to the right person at the right time. I believe in being 'open' with everything :)

8. If the person you like is secretly attached, what would you do?
Offer a one night stand and propel him to me forever (yeah, I can be a meany meany bitch, but am proud of it).


9. If you could root for one social cause which one would it be?
Mission politicians bombing. This will root out all problems facing our country.

10. What takes you down the fastest?
A good strong libido :):)

11. I change this question : What I loathe most in people?
Two faced bitchyness (they should understand that if I come to know, I can be a super bitch too).

12. What's your fear?
I have said this umpteen times- darkness, solitude and water (I hate taking bath:))

13. What kind of person(s) do you think the person who tagged you is/are?
one of my dependable pals, who showers hugs and care always:):) MUAH richa :)

14. Would you rather be single and rich or married and poor?
Married and satisfied :P:P

15. What is the first thing you do when you wake up?
FCUK OFF YOU ALARM

16. If you fall in love with two people simultaneously who would you pick?
Let me get one scapegoat first, then will think of two. But I really dont mind more than two too :). The only thing constant in life is change and variety :)

17. Would you give all in a relationship?
If that is 'demanded':P

18. What's eating you now?
What story should I tell mom to escape bath today.

19. Do you prefer being single or in a relationship?
Being single, but forever in LOVE :):)
Enjoyed the tag richa. I tag anyone who's equally flirty today :):)

26 comments:

Richa said...

welcome back buddy :D

loved the way u did the tag, i love being bitchy at times too ;)

n i rofl on ur answer 8 :D

awww n i mwah for 13 :* <3

love yah!!

Nikhil Menon said...

hey akkus..mmmmm..looks like ur bac wid a bang today. ;)

pics r stunning and yah..Belated Merry Christmas..!! ans* was awesome..but c'mon!!i bet u wont be all th meany once the grey cells get goin.. :)

Chennai'aites dun like takin bath le??same ere.. :D

Hemanth Potluri said...

welcome bac with a bang :)...those answers were some which i dint expect to come :P..lol...miss ya dear ..have fun :)..

urs..hemu..

Anil Sawan said...

hurraay.. Preets is back.. and back witha a bash :) lol, thnx for her lappie :P

hmm.. good tag.. now i know you more :P
and those pics.. oooo.. they are so &%#$^*#^* .. ah, frgt it :P i so loved the post :P

Sruthisagar Yamunan said...

I guess every person in the blogsphere is doing this tag.

Well done preeti :)

Anil Sawan said...

i am still lookin at the first pic...!!! shhhh.. :P

Krish Prasad said...

one more question (this time frm krish) :

if u get married...will u continue to use d same blog id or change it to

preeti<-husband's name->.blogspot.com ????

Preeti said...

@Richa
good you liked it :) HUGS :)

@MultiMenon
three cheers to hydrophobics :):)merry christmas to you too :)

@Hemz
:):) Cheers :)

@sawan
aww you naughty mind :) and am home :) glued to my compy since morning. I forgot my lappie at home,takin it with me this time , then will buy a net card and then be fully back :):)

@twisted
:):)

@sawan
hehe :) masti kar :):)

@krish
well, if any of my husband's name is strikingly sexy, will go for a change :):) but preetisubramanian rocks :)

Kartz said...

Hmmm... Look who's back! :) :P

Hope you're having a good time at home...

Peace.

Mana said...

Hope you find knight in silver armour...and when you find him, don't snore :P

Preeti said...

@kartz
yeah, rocking time at home. have to leave tomo :(

@manasa
will surely bear in mind this golden advice :)

Anonymous said...

Someone said "Never go by the cover of the book" but no one said the same about the title of a post!!
Saala...Such a decieving title...!! ;)
Loved the pics...but I didnt get the last but one pic...whats he doing fully dressed? Kitchen Yoga? :P
And your answers...well...so typical of you...loved it...! :P
And u want to fall in love with "mature and sensible guy"...illusion is much happening than that! ;)
Tu bhi nahi nahaati...sahi hey...we can proudly say, hum paani bachaane walon mein se hey...hehe!
Good one buddy...I'll back to those pics in your post now...!! ;)

Nikhil Menon said...

pls look at sum damn way nto stay connected na?PPl arnd have all been off,wandering into the wilderness and samma bore adikraththu.. :(

Not u too now..Even if u got work,once in a week wudb bliss.. ;)

saravana babu said...

i am totally banged up here,with ur answers..gethu than po..

Preeti said...

@sree
oye:) kitchen yoga or a new posture, with a bad 'zip' :)

++And your answers...well...so typical of you...loved it...! :P

thanks buddy :) err.. typical of me huh?? why am I single then ??:)

++And u want to fall in love with "mature and sensible guy"...illusion is much happening than that! ;)

wat ever :) kehne mein kya harz hai :)

++Tu bhi nahi nahaati...sahi hey...we can proudly say, hum paani bachaane walon mein se hai

yeah yeah, concerned citizens of India :):)

++I'll back to those pics in your post now...!! ;)

enjoy your virtual sex :):)

Preeti said...

@multimenon
aww,, tats so cwweet of you to miss my presence :). will be more regular. Taking my lappie with me this time. have to get a net card soon. thing is i don get the feel to blog from the browsing centre yaar. anyways, will do so when am on a 'high' hic :):)

Preeti said...

@sav
my 'pleasure' ::)

vanilla sky said...

Whats this hate triangle between you, clothes and water?

nicely done :)
And belated happy birthday and merry christmas :)

Priya Joyce said...

hahaha sensual tat :P

answer no 10 oye i thot tat was the opp. :P:P

nice to se ya bakk

:)

Cess said...

he he u don t like to shower!!!! :P
hope u had a great Xmas and i wish u a very good end of the year!!!!
tc
C.

மேவி... said...

;-))

Anonymous said...

haha.. done in a very cheeky way.. the pixs were indeed kinda sensual.. indeed loved the one in which the play was happening in a kitchen.. he would have washed her in the sink..

may you find someone soon
may you also boast abt your weaker half in front of your friends

cheers

Lucifer said...

well frankly more than d answers it was d pics that caught my attention :P

ps : u been awarded on my blog :)

Rià said...

hey nice way of coming back. :) nice tag and amazing pics. Ahem!!

Unknown said...

ooooo...somebody is flirty...pics are in contradiction to ur beliefs...lol...

i will try to do this tag when i get more time...quite busy with training...

Preeti said...

@vanilla
thanks a ton buddy :)

@PJ and Cess
love and hugs :):)

@mayvee
glad this made you smile :)

@chriz
great to see your comment here after a gap buddy :) keep blogging and visiting :)

@lancelot and mayz
ahem oohhhh award for me ??? thanks will grab it soon :):)

@ria
thanks buddy

@ram
hope wipro is treating you well :):)