Sunday, December 14, 2008

Happy (belated) Birthday Preeti :):):)

ahhh, cozy December morning of 1986 , 6 42 a.m, 9th day, an extra star rose with the sun and is now shining permanently in Bangy(err.., that is supposed to be poetic, dah, never mind :):)). Yeah Preeti's Birthday :):).

An account of my day and of the four loving and equally hopeless souls as me here who really did make my day :):).
Woke up at 12 am after saying F**K off you alarm, expecting calls :) What happens? No one calls :)!!Just three of them wish me usually a big gang of not less than twenty in a conference :))). HUGS Ini (from mumbai), Shanker (minnesota), Ramya(trichy) and Lak (chennai) :):). The next day morning, still, just four wishes. So what do you expect me to feel? Yeah yeah, Birthday comes every year and not that special a day and stuff.. But again I feel uneasy. So what do I do? Call everyone and get wished:) (Preeti alias shameless and hopeless but proud :))
Later, Revs calls me up and says I had given the wrong number to all my friends :):)
and that mama screwed (err..verbally ok) everyone who called him to wish me :):) Sorry friends.Then I speak non stop on phone till i reach office. No cake cutting and stuff ( somehow I really feel shy to do all that:)). Okay, let me cut the crap and boil down to the four people who made the day Perfect with a capital P :). Dibyayan (Dib), Hashim, Nandita and Pallav :):)
Hashim is the kinda guy whom I can always count on. Ever supportive of all my nonsense, ever protective like a bada bhai ever present and forms the base of my comfort zone. aur bas :) aur mujhse bola nahin jaata :):) and a footnote to girls, my bro is really good looking!!:) and yeah he loves my new haircut (will write about it soon :):))


Pallav, ah, I still remember the first thing he spoke to me "Preeti, you are the one who blogs na? you write well, I ve read them and liked the pictures too". I give a pseudo smile and try to look pleased, see emotions happy sad angry upset cannot be expressed by me at all. I laugh at the wrong time, cry at the wrong place and stuff :) And suddenly when someone comes and tells me that I write well , its as if telling Bush that he is sensible or Himesh Bhai that Kartz is a super hit. Anyways, from then we became friends since he satisfied the crazy to idiotic norms to be my friend :):) (err.. wanna watch dostana part 2 :-come to hash and pal :):) they make a lovely couple :):))



Nandita (Nannu), awww. my rommy friend and Lesbo partner (err.. last one was a joke obviously!!). She grumbles whole evening of Dec 8th saying she didn get me any gift, I monotonically reply saying its all right for the 100th time, then she springs up in the morn with a greeting card and my long obsessed book SHANTARAM, I feel lost for words, not because of the gift, but because she was so caring to each and every word and action of mine. I dont remember telling her its my next book on my to buy list. HUGS hun:):)



Dib : if you find the place relatively silent or a Moorish scent in the air, means he is missing. 206 bones of radiating energy and vigour, a real caring heart, and of course, like me, suffering from freaky levels of insanity. He has a special way of leaving a deep impact within and he really made me feel so special that day. HE took us all for a treat on my birthday evening to pizza corner.
And yeah, he wants to attain great heights in life, being in BHEL and also get started on something apart from work, so friends here, ideas wanted how to start on the journey of an entrepreneur :)HUGS :)

So you fantastic four, remain this way ever, you dont have a choice :):)

25 comments:

Hemanth Potluri said...

good to read abt the fantastic four...u never lifted my call ;(....but its ok ...lot of people wished u on my blog on ur birthday...well atleast thank them :P...

hope u had a gr8 day friend :)..

urs..hemu..

Priya Joyce said...

belated happy budday dear

tat was a cool post

ps:) my blog url is now


http://allabtpj.blogspot.com

Nikhil Menon said...

happy birthday to you.....

happy birthday to you.....

happy birthday,happy birthday,happy birthday to you.......

may u b blessed wid good health,wealth and cheer and may u live loong for many more yrs to cum spreadin +ve vibrations and emotions to ur near n dears..

Happy birthday akka!! :D

abt ppl not callin up--am all but usued to it..

expect a big surprise next tym arnd k?(if am alive by then...)

hope u had a great day..!! :)

RiĆ  said...

hey happy b'day gurl!!hope u have a gr8 year ahead. :)

Anil Sawan said...

hey hey hey.. belated birthday wishes.. i dnt have ur number :(

Karthik said...

belated b'day wishes.. have a gr8day.. Worah.. My gift to u us the award i've given to u in my post!!! But it cme n advance :) So i'm the first 2 gift you!!!

Tara said...

Belated porandanaal vazhthukkal Preetz! Good to read that you are having a great time! :) Damn, Hashim's already booked! LOL! ;)

Richa said...

this is wat frnz are for!!!

:)

HAppy bday belated sugar-coated choco truffle!!

Slurpppp ;) :P

hugz!!

Kartz said...

:P U mean Karz! Not Kartz...!

And btw... Even I rang u, a bit late though. ;)

Peace.

vinny said...

Belated Birthday wishes, gurl...May u live a 1000 years and may the year have 1000 days!!

God Bless you:)

Unknown said...

belated b'day wishes(i think i wished u on Orkut in advance..but u might not have seen it)...good to know that u have settled down well in blore...

i got the call from Wipro...finally..phew!..blore posting...:)..we should meet up sometime..wat say?

blog updated..drop by when u have time..

Sruthisagar Yamunan said...

That is one fantastic belated birthday post :

Happy Birthday Friend :)

mirage said...

Belated birthday wishes dear,&always be a shining star in ur life & career.This s my wish for u this year!!!!



mirage:))

Anonymous said...

Oyeee tu badi hogayi?? aur patha bhi nahi chala!! Budhaape ke oar jaane ka jasham manaate hey kya?? :P
Waise, belated budday wishes! Teenage se baahar aayi ki nahi?? ;)
I always donate a part of my brain on my budday...do you too?? hehe..

Btw, dostana-2 mein tera kya role hey?? heroine ya uske aunty ka??? lolz...

Keshi said...

aww Happy Belated Bday wishes to ya dahlin preetz HUGS!

Im sure u dun need a gift from me cos I know Im in ur heart :)

Hv a great holiday season!

Keshi.

Anonymous said...

Happy Belated Birthday!

Lancelot said...

@ Preeti

hope u remember this guy from thanjavur now in Singapore guess what aprt from chola naadu ottrumai...exactly one year from your birthday, I came to this world he he he...(but i don't allanchufy for wishes :P)...though KArtik(youngistan) posted a blog to wish me..anyways belated b'day wishes...

Black Panther said...

Hmmm. Congratulations on completing one more revolution around the sun :) sounds familiar huh? :D

Krish Prasad said...

hi..belated b'day wishes !!!
hope u r enjoyin there at BHEL.

we've started a new proj at coll...
ill email abt tat to u later.

cheers :)

Mana said...

Belated wishes to you, dear :)

hehe.. u gave wrong no n cursed them for not wishing you. Thats bad :P

Karthik said...

chk ma blog... Santa has gt smething for u!! Here is Santa's address...

http://nxgmobz.blogspot.com/2008/12/jingle-bells-jingle-bells-awards-all.html

Richa said...

u have been tagged babeh :D

saravana babu said...

u rocked my cradle...

Preeti said...

@hemanth
thanks buddies :)

@PJ
noted :) thanks :)

multimenon
hehe thanks :) and you will live a hundred years :)

@ria
HUGS

@sawan
9448456620 :):)

@karthik
my pleasure :):)

@tara
hey hash's my bro.. he'll change his mind if I tell him to.. interested? preeti ne bana de jodi :)

@richa
mmmmmmmmuuuuaaaaaaaaah

@kartz
hehehe sorry for the extra 't' :) thanks matey ..

@vinnie
wowowow :) I appreciate your patience that you wanna bear with me for sooo long :):)

@twisted
thanks matey

@mirage
thanks
:)P)

@sree
herione to bobby milegaa.. but want a better hunk in life :) so i ll take the aunty up :P:P thanks buddy :) err.. abt the brain donation part,, why should we think of something we cant dream of possissing? chod de yaar :P

@keshi
your hugs matter most :):)

@isel
thanks buddy :)

@lancelot
thanks buddy? err.. from tanjore? do I know you? forgive my poor poor memory :)

@krish
hehe :) yeah waiting for your project details :)

@manasa
yeah :) preeti is bad :):) hugs :)

@saravana
thanks for droppin by :)

@richa
will do it soon :)

saravana babu said...

tats k..
its my goodtime..
hey who is tat girl in the 3rd pic?..dont tell me tats u