Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Why WHy WHY???

This is a blue post. So friends who are pinkie in spirits stay away :)
I totally go bizarre when it comes to understanding emotions, interpreting unsaid things and conveying my intentions underlying my words .
In a group of 48 , when the going is not really smooth and we have certain issues to be sorted out, no single person has the leadership instincts, all are comfortable in their own cozy nutshells happy with the available facilities and state of affairs and just keep biting each others' ears for things to change for the better. And finally when a person really comes up to lead and streamline the chaotic situation, why is he crushed and pushed into the abysmal pit of criticism and satire? Why is he swarmed by back biters and fault finders? How can people ever be so hypocritical and spiteful, when heart of hearts they know that he is a good individual and a leader? It really is a bad mad world of typical outmoded thinking .
Why am I jinxed? My friend Ajijo who understands me always, knowing fully well of my corrupted RAM, crib over not wishing her on her Birthday? Is a phone call the mere depiction of how much I care for her?How do I tell her she's like my shadow? With another friend, Dilibi, who says a stiff NO to a group outing, which really bugs me and I spit something nasty at him to hurt his feelings. How do I make him understand that those words are the outcome for the want of some special moments and time with him? How to make them understand that my thought flow takes shape of sharp words though I have soft feelings? :(:(
Banking on you people for answers :)
Okay on the brighter side, I got awards from three special people and wonderful bloggers , Lancelot (guilty blogger award), Mayz(bestbuddies award) and MultiMenon (lovely blogger award).This post will gleam with these wonderful awards. Thanks a ton . This cheered me up as my temporary absence from bloggerworld has not change anything. I still have my online family with me and by me always :):) HUGS MUAH (yeah Sree, MUAH to you too :):)).





17 comments:

Anonymous said...

hmmmmmm......... waste of time, i think!!!!!

Anonymous said...

u can do lots of things, u have great potential snd energy, channel it in the right way, n y waiting for others to stand up and fight, u can stand up and let others hear ur words. tak care

Karthik said...

(GOUNDAMANI) Who s tat anonymous disturbance??

Congrats... Ask ur frnd Dilibi (His name is a malayalam actor eh) and Ajijo (Muslim name eh) to read my Friendship series!!! Be safe They don read more.. Because in anger they may shout @ U for showing this idiotic post!! :P

Anonymous said...

haha,.. even in your blueness you came up with the award thingie and soothened yourself..

:) leader or hitler.. it happens

Anonymous said...

Lolz...which side of the bed did I get down (ya ya all know am single :P) to get lucky today?? that too within braces a "muah"! Wah! ;)
That made me forget what the entire blue stuff you wrote...may you have many more if you kinda gimme surprises like this!! :P
Ya I know am selfish...anything for Kisses (am talking about those Hershey's wale chocos...if you know what I don't mean ;))!! :D

Anonymous said...

Phew...covered that line and read the post again!!
Ab bolo...kyun the cribbings? And ya I know of friends who prefer to get calls from me (and crib when they don't get it once a week) though they dont make an effort to even give a missed call, forget call!!
But kya karen...dost log hote hi aise...kameene and chor!! :P

Tussi tension na lo buddy! I will not complain that u didnt call...esp not after what u said in the braces!! lolz...

Dewdrop said...

There... things seem to have sorted out! :)

Anil Sawan said...

simple.. ask them to read this post :P

alrite, now one qns to you. i call a dear friend on new years eve and she says she cant tlk to me and wud call me later wen she is in her senses. later i tried 3 more times - twice busy tone and third time switched off! do i try for a fifth time or do i still wait for her to come back to her senses?

Nikhil Menon said...

Its always like this..I keep cribbing down in ma space too na?We are to believe tht dis world is goin thro a blue patch tho we all are doin our wee bit to cum out pink.And u are not alone here.

There was this reunion of our skool batch,planned a year back wich still hasnt transpired coz ppl have got issues.I do wish it hpnd but now jus left it to take shape on its own..

ders dis spl someone hu hasnt bothered calling me for more than a month now.U might have cum across all tht in mine..

I wud say,Just give time a chance for that according to me is sumthing which can bring in a world of change to things around..

*HUGS*

take care and have a great weekend..

Nikhil

Richa said...

oye,, cheer up buddy :)

i know it happens a lot of times, we cant really express our feelings to our frnz, but tht doesnt mean u bcum guilty of it.. wen things get clamer, do convey thm tht u love them :)

n oye, i too awarded u :P u havent claimed them yet and not even acknowledged :D
congos for the awards :D

Sruthisagar Yamunan said...

You need a doc!

Hemanth Potluri said...

cheer up preetz :)...we always there ...and ye u put awards also in blue wow :)..

urs..hemu..

Mana said...

Even I have been finding answer for WHY WHY WHY! Haven't found any so far :-(

Unknown said...

sad...? that tooo the ever cheerful preethi?...hmmm...something fishy...anyways keep blogging and u will be out of ur blues in no time..

vinny said...

:) u will get ur answers, girl...but u wont need them that time:)
Happy New Year to u:)

Krish Prasad said...

hi !
congrats for those awards u've got !!!

and one more news to u....latest from ssn....Actor Rajnikanth & Ash starrer ROBOT film shooting is goin on @ SSN Main Audi !!!(and im acting in it !!!)

and yea...wishing u & ur family
A VERY HAPPY PONGAL !!!

Pongaloo Pongal !!

vanilla sky said...

Its bad when people misinterpret you.

cheer up :)