Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Garamaa garam KHICHDI :):)

This is yet another of Preeti's prattles :) Stay glued please :)


1. I got a hair cut :) (err.. a month back but never mind, will put it down here ). For people who have known my hairy problems, they will be glad its shorter, less thicker and ahem.. sexier. My hair brush is the happiest thing on earth ever now since she does not get lost in the dense black coir like maggi noodled jungles. My grandfather is dead against ladies chopping off their dead cells, very orthodox Tam Brahm. So what does Preeti do? give him a true it-happened-to-me that my hair got stuck in electric stove in my kitchen, my roomy saved my life by chopping it off. Yeah yeah Preeti never lies :) Meet, Gareeju, my hair stylist :)


Gareeju: Good evening maam, what style do you want?

Me (thinking hard trying to remember what hair cut I had in my fourth grade, sigh... that was the last time I cut my hair): err,,, what do you think will suit my face?

Gareeju: I think layer cut will be fine.

Me (I hear it as 'laser'): Laser cut doesnt sound exciting (err.. actually I was having fantasies of using laser beams and stuff and that would cost my one month salary)

Gareeju: Its layer mam. L A Y E R (she spelled it out).

Me: oh okie, go ahead.

Gareeju tries to run the hair brush, poor thing looses her way and she asks to to un-circuit my spider web myself. Now after the hair cut feeling good, great and fantastic but at times, naked :)

2. I was on a ten day site tour of Bhilai. Just when I started liking the place, a nasty incident took place, and now as I bring myself together to tell you guys, I am a mixture of disgust, hatred and hurt. We four girls went for shopping one evening, by walk. One bastard came running, squeezed my friend's chest hard and ran away. We were too too shocked to react and he was already gone. Though the incident is done, I dont have a rewind button to change things, I still cant get it out of my mind. She was shell shocked and it took her two long hours to actually speak something. To all those FUCKERS and WEAK STICKS,,It is not our problem to have curves. try to have a leash on your hanging hormones. What will become of you all if girls go about kicking dick and balls? And if you really call yourself a MAN, have the guts to own up the act and not run away as though your stump's on fire. There are girls in the job to satisfy your sexual wants, shove it up to them,LEAVE THE REST ALONE.

3. Am right now in a state of professional confusion. I have two choices, either take up site posting at Bhilai, Kolkata or Gujrat or stay in Bangalore and do paper work at office. I like site work because that is where you get the actual feel of DOING something. The feel I get being an Electrical Engineer, that somewhere, in some house I am responsible for glowing of a zero watt bulb is priceless. But this choice means pruning away from people, home, movies, holidays sundays etc. What to do?? :(:(

4.Since I already typed 4..wanna write something here. so...Love you all loads :):)

24 comments:

Anonymous said...

1)hehe... i am growing my hair. my folks are gonna be shocked.. hope your new hair cut is treating you fine

2)be careful next time... some sex starved mongrels do exist.. kicking them between their legs doesnt cost a thing at all.. i tell you do it openly to them in a crowd.. hope your friend is strong now to handle such situations..

3)go to african jungles

4) yes do that

Richa said...

oye?? Mohali ka choice is out?? not done!! u are coming here only.. serious threat!!

and yeah tht is real infuriating the incident happend with ur frnd, i too have gone thru this truama and can understand.. :(

n wow fwd the sexy pics :P


love yah loads too :*

--xh-- said...

man, thatz so pathetic - it is shameful to call them guys.. may his soul rot in hell.. hope ur friend s feeling better now...

Nikhil Menon said...

hey akka..izzz been ages since and I had lkogged in write down a huuuge mail on how u had promised to get in dos posts and finally never did and blah blah..and I was pretty surprised seeing ur comment on my blog..

1)Oh..wow..congos on the new hair-do.. :) how abt uploadin dos sexy pics?? :p

2)The sex starve version of the indian male does exist tho not everyone's like them..I so can understand ur anguish.kickin them openly wud be a great reply on how its to be dealin wid such morons.. :p Aren u a black belt BTW?? :p

3)I wud suggest in-site experience than this boring paper-works(atleast I feel so coz z civil engg is gotta be liking the field after all.. :p)

4)So,do I..

Take care,coz I care..

****HUGS*****

Nikhil

Kartz said...

ahem ahem ahem... Welcome back! :)

I still remember you telling abt how u wanted to enjoy in Bhilai... Too bad it had to sour things this way!

Ttys.

Trust all is well otherwise. Tc.

Peace.

vanilla sky said...

1)ooh....everytime i visit parlour for hair cut, i prepare myself to brave the abuses the hair dresser is going to throw to my hair. I prefer short hair and my grandma too gets shocked everytime i chop off my hair and even more shocked hearing how much i had to spend for it.

2)Heard about such unfortunate incidents from friends. Its really bad. Hope your friend has recovered from shock. Such incidents do leave a trace of fear and insecurity

3)No confusions ! Take up the on site job and when you will come to kolkata . I'll take you on a city tour.Bhel was my father's first job and he often recalls his best days at steel plants.
4)do post regularly :)

Tara said...

Feels pathetic to hear of such stuff! Just because of some perverted cheap men...very sad! Hope your friend is feeling better now. Poor girl. It's really very sad that women are treated so indecently, like you know we are some objects, for everyone to 'enjoy'! Grrrr... >:\

Anonymous said...

Whats happening in this world...women cutting hairs (you) and men growing (see Chriz there)!! Phew! Mad world! ;)
Put up your pic next time! :D

Ah! Thats so sick...unke jaat ki aisi ki taisi! Hope your pal has overcome it! :(

Ah! Ground work eh...cool...go for it buddy! :)

Me too.. :)

Anil Sawan said...

babeyz, u back on track :)i guez kolkota wud giv u rickshaws compared to bullock carts in bhillai :P werever u r, try visit hyd once :P

Keshi said...

There's one angry woman...u go girl! :)


Once this guy gave me a 'too bad now ur undressed btw' kinda look and I gave him bak a look that said 'look once more n u wont hv any eyes' and he disappeared!

Keshi.

vinny said...

:):) congrats on ur new haircut!!
onsite sounds exciting:)
next time, chase him n stone him off..hope ur friend is fine now..every girl has to have such experiences :(:(

Joy said...

@preeti

i forgot how i landing to this blog..i started reading almost all ur posts for past few days...
ur posts are terrific,funny,intersting...

this comment is just to say hi u have one more reader!!!

Dewdrop said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dewdrop said...

Hey... hair problems are always (t)here!!! Mine are thin (Garnier Fructus - if u want it long, its gotta be strong - AD rings in my ears whenever I think abt my hair!) what with my hectic office days, parlours are places to relax for me! :)

As for such peverted men, they should be either openly lynched (and rapists castrated)... Go ahead and give them a tight slap on their cheek and a kick on their dicks... Hope ur friend is ok

I think you should go for on-sites while you can... when u r free with no family / hubby / in-laws responsibilities, jaa, jee le aapni zindagi (DDLJ!!! ;))

Praveen said...

1.nice idea thr..but am not sure whthr they'll believe u

2.disgusting!how low some perverts can stoop to..

3.listen to your heart.

RiĆ  said...

nice updates dear!i thought u had almost disappeared. And the hair cut reminds me, tht i m due for one too!! :)

Lancelot said...

Welcome back...toing toing..

Anonymous said...

Good morning, had no clue that will be coming to know so much about u thru ur blogs... well i just hope and pray that u r all fine n well wherever u r. Take care sweety.

Mana said...

Do what you love to do. In field work, you get lots to learn just than theory.

Finally, choice is yours.

Hugs :)

Hemanth Potluri said...

new hair cut kewl ....:)...and angry ...be cool :)..

urs..hemu..

Anonymous said...

Seems you are enjoying your new hair do after a long time

Sorry to hear about the incident with your friend...our country is like that only

Btw been here first time....liked your stuff

Keshi said...

missing ur regular posts gal HUGS!

come bak soon!


Keshi.

Krish Prasad said...

hey..comin to coll on 21st ?

Unknown said...

preet its really bad and sad incident if those miscreants get caught they must be stamped on to the core