Friday, February 12, 2010

Meet my valentine:)

Yeah.. okay valentine's day is round the corner and the title promises all lovey dovey stuff inside. After all,love is LOVE, lets all talk about love.. Abinaya's this post made my eyes well.. Thanks for liking me so much. I really am spell bound at the small incidences you remember that we shared and more honored that some of them have left a deep impact on your personality. Cheers gurl, love you:):) Now let me write about a person who means the world to me, today and forever. And I would like this chain to pass on. Write about one person who really means a lot to you. Dedicate it to the spirit of Valentine :) spirit of love :)

Yeah, I love, respect, adore,admire and sometimes even get mad at this person. Well, I met him a year ago. Tall Dark Handsome . Rather you can say he was THE DREAM GUY. We were sitting together in the Human Process lab (click here for further details of HPL). Where I was the chatter box (bragging butt grin:)) and others were obedient listeners. One post lunch session I was unusually quite, then this guy spoke up to me first time," Hey preeti, why so silent,? so so unlikely of you. Come on speak something." I started speaking to him then. About day-to-day happenings. About people. about sex. About my passion for buying err.. chalo SENSOR :):) about emotions. about parents. about Obama. about road side paani puri. About US. What I felt towards him.

He has always been there for me. Be it going to KFC or leaving me to the bus stop to go home or visiting an orphanage or anything. I want a book and I get it, I want one salwar, I get two. I need love, and he reciprocates with so much that my heart aches for excess love.Unadulterated love. Love as for a friend , well wisher and a brother. Perhaps god has not given me a real one as I have HIM. Bhai, I cannot thank you enough. HUGS :):)well, I just remembered I have already bragged about my bro earlier here.

And yeah, HAPPY VALENTINES' DAY TO YOU ALL :):) Well, Preeti is never ON time, she is well in advance :)

4 comments:

Srini said...

:)

Hemanth Potluri said...

wishes to u to preetz in advance :)...well nicely written abt ur valentines :)..

urs..hemu..

Anil Sawan said...

happy v day to u and ur entire family swts :)

Sree said...

Hmmm...Oh...haan? Achcha...hehe...Happy V-diwas to you tanni-partner! ;)