Sunday, July 19, 2009

mixture of emotions...

1. I am forcing myself to blog because I Feel the wind knocked out of me. My friend's father breathed his last. I am so cut off from people and civil life that I forgot to give her my new mobile number and didn check her mail to me also. Got to know the news after a week. Bathed in guilt as I could not be with her when she needed me. Padma, Please forgive me. Uncle means a lot to us. Sincerely praying for his soul to rest in peace.

2. Is it really possible to get so close to people that getting apart from them literally bleeds your heart? Knowing fully well we are not destined to be together forever since the only similarity being different paths? Sometimes, companionship does hurt a lot and solitude mocks at your face saying she won finally and that you ultimately run towards her. All that is left with you are a few wet tissues, sleepless nights and eternal memories.

3. On the sunny side up, I saved a fish the other day. I was hanging clothes outside and thanks to the continual showers that our cricket ground now became the abode of myriad aquatics. I saw a fish struggle for life inside our compound floor and despite her thorns and her slippery self, put her back home. Rightly said, big things come in small packages.
4. Mr Fate brings you so much happiness that you dread the next moment. I was hunting for a book like crazy sometime back and casually told my two friends am yet to find it. One of them got it through e-bay and the other got it couriered from some corner in Mumbai. Though its a book, the emotions linked are priceless and I am left with so much goodness to know people care so much.

5. Missing my sister very very much. She is in a boarding school and allowed only one phone call a week which she uses to speak to amma. When some week she calls me instead of amma, I am stuck up with my boss or with customers. What life is this when you cant devote meagre time who mean the world to you? I sometimes sit and ask myself if I am doing justice to the people around me... Yet to find an answer.

6. Sometimes, I lie to my heart. I choose to be happy, I choose to close my eyes to the paranoid things around, I choose to sleep when I am supposed to act, I choose to stay passive when am expected to guide, I choose to say 'time will heal' when I know 'now' is also time.

7. There rages a war between professional and emotional decisions. Again, I leave the call to time without much brooding.
8. Keshi, sorry for missing your Birthday. Hope you understand. XOXO. Wishing you the best of best ever in life. Smiles and cheers always :)

9 comments:

Celestial devil said...

emotional post..i can very well relate to ur feelings..particularly the part when you cannot speak to your sister!!!

Unknown said...

hope everything is ok at ur end...

Keshi said...

WB I missed ya Preetz!

hey dun FORCE urself to blog...blog only if u want to. or else u might not enjoy it.

How sweet of ya to save that fish. Good girl. *HUGZ*


We all hv to lie to our hearts sometimes sweetie. Just to get by. It's a survival tactic.


**There rages a war between professional and emotional decisions

tell me abt it! Im going thru it right now :(
*HUGZ*


**Keshi, sorry for missing your Birthday

aww thats sooooo OK darl. No worries at all. :) ty so much, ur a swt-hrt!


Keshi.

Preeti said...

@celestial devil
thanksfor visiting and commenting !!:)

@ram
very fine :) jus tat feelin a bit low low :(:(

@keshi
well keshi, professionally I like being in Bhilai, a rural village. my work there gets recognised, I don have to worrie abt risks of overlookin hierarchy and stuff.. I love my WORK there. But bangy is near my home, near mommie and stuff.. near friends. in bhilai I feel lonely.. in bangy I feel good to be with someone but dont really like the work stuff... now your turn to help me out :):)
HUGSSS

Unknown said...

hey Preeti...

thanks for your concern dear... no issues... i couldnt also talk and inform u ppl... we are fine now... hoping that time will change our lives in a better way!!!

i hope u would be ve a better balance to ur life and work!!!

Keshi said...

o i see the issue now. With my work, the problem is tho Im good at it, Im not sure if this is my PASSION. Im sure there's something else more rewarding and satisfying than this, waiting for me. I hv a feeling. This is not my Calling...what Im doing right now.

With u...I guess find what u like to do near ur home? Or get ur family to move to where u work? :) I know it's easier said than done! How abt making some new friends over there?

Good luck Preetz!

Keshi.

Sree said...

Very emotional.....nice written...can relate to a few!!!

Preeti said...

@padhu
hugs dear..

@keshi
i got friends there too dearie.. jus tat something is missing.. guess am fulla empty in your words :):) but now preety much back to insanity :):)

@sree
ah, welcome back to this page after a loooonnnngggg time :):)jhooth mut bol... you ... emotional?? emotion ka atyachaar hoga :P:P

Annapoorani Sivaramakrishnan said...

Emotional post...As always u rock with ur post...
Keep writing preethi