Friday, April 17, 2009

yet another random rigmarole :):)

Ok, on your mark, get set, get BUGGED :):)

What does Pretty Preeti do after working from 8 am to 10 pm ? ( ahem, yeah, i DO work all that while, if you got second thoughts, get outta here :):)). 

1. Take a bath??? Never, Preeti is hydrophobic, so I work for the country both from BHEL and outside BHEL (saving both power and water :)) 

2. Talk to boyfriends on phone? err... ahem... clooney is kinda busy these days, and johnnie guy is on the verge of break up with bips since he s not able to shake me outta his mind.. Since both my boyfriends have other temporary higher priorities, no sticking to phone either :):)

3. clean my  sexy bed to flop immediately after dinner?? well, my bed is not mine anymore. There s one mr. lizard who sits on it day and night, day after day month after month.. gone are the days when I used to feel irky , yuckie creepy wriggly etc.. after all preeti is fatter than a lizard, and she s generous too. So I sleep with the lizard :(:( So no bed cleaning too.

SO all that Preeti does is WASH SOCKS. Yeah subah se le ke shaam tak, shaam se le ke raath tak,preeti washes socks. Such a tiny piece of clothing (still talking about socks okie) gives such a severe headache. Big things come in small packages, so does dirt. Tough dirt comes in small feet coverings :( Feel like smashing the TV when ever I see surf excel ads or tide,where a guy's shirt becomes bathed in white light by just holding the detergent. Come on , am not avaricious, still yaar, the socks should have mercy on me and let go of dirt after two washings in surf excel, dettol plus rin soap plus my hard hand worked brush. But low, dirt smiles at me saying, " here I am , this is me, there s no where else, I would rather be :))"(sorrie Enrique, pl don commit suicide at the context of plagiarism of your ahem romantic song).  SO preeti chucks the fifth attempt at washing them to perfect white, and flops into bed, with of course the lizard :) tut tut tut.. 

At the end of all this  socks rant, I thank everyone for being with me and reading this crap of mine. And this post is dedicated to Amit Sir, who enjoys my craziness to the dot :):)



17 comments:

Anonymous said...

wanna see the socks now... good to see you back...

I'll try 2 be truthful said...

hahhahha you dont care about the lizzy but about dirty socks :D :D :D ye kya zamana aa gaya !!!!!!!

Nikhil Menon said...

helllooooo..ur like the Tiger right now.. You give darshans really rarely na??? :(

bein hydrophobic rocks! :p

Hugzzzzzzzzzzz

Nikhil

Prasun Guha said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Richa said...

oh babes.. we so miss u re...

more than the water in the bathroom, tht lizard and tht dirt on the socks, we miss u..

Anil Sawan said...

use black socks :P

miss ya sweets :( msg me wen u r free alrite?

Lucifer said...

hehehehehe...socks!!! of all d things socks!!! jeez!!!

welcome back :)

Sree said...

Post dedicated to a socks! Hope u dont waste water washing those...I use and throw my socks (dont ask me how long i wear them...I wear them as long as I get to smell them bad..and believe me, it takes a long time for my nose to reach my feet)!
you sleep with the lizard...ahem...now, is the lizard male or female? :D

Hemanth Potluri said...

u rock preetz :)..welcome back :)...

urs..hemu..

Keshi said...

how r ya Preetz? :)

Keshi.

Unknown said...

hope u do take bath once in a while...:)

good to see u back up and writing...

vinny said...

:)
n i had thought u boycotted blogsville... keep washing..

RiĆ  said...

ha ha i want to knw what inspired u to write this post! ;)

Priya Joyce said...

hehehe nice to see y bakk..

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.