Saturday, April 25, 2009

I, Me ,Myself :)

I have been tagged by twisted elegance ages ago . Here I go finally...

I am: Preeti Subramanian. (initial hopefully will change after three years:))

I think: (of) nothing. Very dificult to put virtual brains at work, Why disturb it?
I know: I am straight!!
I want: nothing, got everything


I have: sexy eyes and lips, beautiful bum length hair, Bips looking figure :)

I wish: you all the best in life for still reading this ;)



I hate: roaches and mosquitoes



I miss: my 11th grade English madam. gawd, she was a hottie :)
I fear: darkness





I hear: kausalya supraja what ever from next door maami (sigh this maami menace!!)


I smell: (virtually) virgin mud smell, when the first drops of rain make passionate love with mud. Simply the best smell ever.

I crave: for peace everywhere.

I search: for a proper dress (top, bottom dupatta together of the same piece) every morn.

I wonder: why I am Preeti and not someone else, though I am my favorite.

I regret: taking up this tag !!(sigh, kidding, just that there are too many I ams and so little about me :))

I love: chocolates, sleep and err.. sex :):)

I ache: when I see my own blood (never have the courage to see someone else's)

I know I was not: perfect :)

I am not: a girl!!

I cry: to attract attention rarely :)
I believe: in illusion, instincts and impulse.

I dance: Preeti can dance saala, anywhere everywhere, justhat i need to get started :)
I sing: in my bathroom

I read: right now, A hungry tide, Amitav Ghosh


I don't always: avoid problems, I rather plunge into it and put a period.



I fight: with my sister who is equally hopeless :)

I write: here :)
I win: love and trust easily
I lose: patience and temper easily
I never: say never again, ever ready Preeti (for non-objectionable things)

I always: hug my scabby and sleep (err.. atleast till such time I catch hold of someone sleepworthy)

I confuse: others

I can usually be found: suffering from insanity

I am scared: of solitude

I need: nothing, have everything :)

I am happy: always :):)

I tag : anyone who is interested :)

4 comments:

Hemanth Potluri said...

wonderfully done preetz :)...

bips looking figure :P..lolz..

mosquitoes :P...afraid of malaria..

English sir or madam :P..


chocolates sleep and sex :O....

u confuse other's..that surely u did with some ans's :P...

well let me see if i am interested ;P..lol..:)..

urs..hemu..

Anil Sawan said...

i seriously wish ur initial to change as soon as possible. givw scabby a break :P lol

ahem, u have a lot.. ahem.. :)care to meet? :P

preetzie, mis ya swthrt, wer r yaaaa?? i got morning shifts, so wud be sleepin all night, and hecen cudn call ya. :(

Sree said...

Some bold taste you have got!! :P
You love chocolates and sleep?? OMG!! Doesn't a family audience read your blog?
Sex...this is casual!! lolxxx!! ;)
Ab ye padne ke baad baaki kaise yaad rahega! Hmmm!! :D

Preeti said...

@Hemz
:D

@sawan
am pretty much travellin here and there :) take care :)

@sree
err... tch tch tch.. don you realise sex is the foundation of families ?!?! chalo, tune keh diya hai tho i ll write more censored stuff.. will keep sleep and chocos outta my posts !!:)
cheers buddy !!:)