Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Hmmmm all's well that ends well:)

Well end of the red letter day of my life. I got selected in the written exam with BHEL ( dont ask me how or why:)) tats an absolute engineering miracle. though I love travelling,this 600km is particularly a torture( more torture than ramba humming a tamil song and dancing in a bikini :P . I reiterate i live in a darn place called tarekere and travelled from tarekere to birur to Bangalore to Chennai to Guindy ( anna univ). Due to parent pressure and some peer pressure came to write the test With absolutely zero preparation and tension and confusion and anticipation and excitaion and ok enough

Gotta mail twenty days ago that i am through for the interview. My cousin's wedding so had ten days off for that. I hunted for books from all my friends ( my own books are with a different set of friends which is again with a different set of friends :P. Then crammed toiled struggled fought with books for twenty days, even more than kareena struggled to get to size zero :)

Guess what happens on the day of interview-Mr Murphy entry, what else. What was supposed to be a technical round was full of HR and random babbling , jo mere baayen haath ka khel hai yaar :) thanks to blogging i can really talk for long while without any sense at all. All my nose-sticking-to-books efforts in vain. But Mr Murphy thanks in a way for peeping in as i was totally freaked out and good that there was absolutely no techie whizzing around.

Results?? Oct 20 man.... Will grumble if i dont get through and bear with my big floating head if i get the job :)

7 comments:

Saran said...

i am happy to see u satisfied...

shanmu said...

ha ha ha..hope to see u wit good results ... :)

PADHU said...

I am sure you will come out with flying colours, as usual.

Unknown said...

all the best...somehow u dont seem get out of ur obsession for bikinis..lol..

Preeti said...

@devi
I am not yet satisfied :) lets see on oct 20 :)

@shanmu
yup. hope we teo rock at BHEL :)

@padhu
hey is this my friend at bangalore or my perimma? :/ By the way, thanks for your wishes.

@ram
yeah yeah, the most comfortable dress one can think of :) pleasure to the adorner and the perciever :P

Unknown said...

damn how didnt i know of that till now...ok hope i see more of that from now onwards...:)

Praveen said...

Hi Preeti,

First of all congrats on getting into BHEL Trichy. I lived in the township for 14 years and I am sure you will be enjoying that heavenly place.

I happened to come by your blog while looking for the method by which I can reach KEMMANAGUNDI from CHENNAI. In the past one year, you must have made nearly a dozen trips like that. Can you help me out with this? (Bus/Train)