Saturday, September 13, 2008

Certain moments in life are .... PRICELESS

Over a cup of super mom-made coffee, this morning, was reminiscent of the wonderful things life has given me, the wonderful people round, precious moments with them, leave an imprint forever in my mind.Feeling really nostalgic.

Moment 1 My sister studies in a boarding school and we meet only during the first weekend of every month. The two days are absolute bliss. We chat away to glory about books, guys, life at hostel, friends, food , gossip, vetti vambu etc etc etc... Sis, I really love you the way you are :)

Moment 2 There are some people in life who mean the world to you. My perimma who tops the list,just became grandma and me chithi :) Super baby boy. I am yearning to see him my sister and atimber when they fly down here in January. Sankrish rocks :) I am sure girls will go gaga over him at college. SO damn cute :)



Moment 3 Sometimes you are so filled with goodness and success that you dread to think of future and what s in store next for you :) But I believe in live life now policy man... Kal ki baat kal dekhenge :)

Moment 4 When you loose touch with your childhood friend and really really feel sorry for not being in touch, cursing and kicking yourself for being complacent, and suddenly one fine day, she mails you and says " i am getting married" wow absolute bliss :) so so so happie for you dear. Stay in touch ever and enjoy life :)

Moment 5 The only good thing about the movie KANK is the MITWA song and I really get so engrossed in the song losing myself, when the power turns off, man... Then when power comes in a fraction of a second ( i know its next to impossible but it happened for once ) I feel really on cloud nine.

Moment 6 When two of my best friends are placed in some other company and leave for work and promise to stay in touch, a tear drops down my cheeks unknowingly. Shared some really really special moments in hostel with you girls . Bars and Devi, you gotta repent if you don mail or call often okie ???

Moment 7 When mom is tired and says she cant make garam pakoras for tiffin and I go away sulking, and in ten mins time I get for myself two plates full of pakoras ( both for me :)), I am left speechless :) Busy eating :)

8 comments:

Matangi Mawley said...

moment 7! :D can t agree more!

meteoraqueen said...

ditto..

Kartz said...

Heh heh heh...

So, 2 takers for point 7 eh? For me... Well, no issues. I will simply go for a walk and [generously] help myself to some chaat or the other... ;)

Preeti said...

@matangi and abi
yeah buddy true

@kartz
wish i were as active as you to get up and get served myself. I have got God's handpicked 206 laziest bones integrated into me :)

Kartz said...

@Preeti

Differentiate and get served in the process... ;) :p"

Preeti said...

@kartz
cheers :)

leena singh said...

sachchi yaar:-)
damn cool..esp sankrish;-)

Preeti said...

@leena
hey teri se 19 yrs chota hai yaar :P