Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Pot Pourri

This post is something about everything but means nothing :) If you are busy doing nothing, chalo , pado..

1. I was busy for the past couple of days packing for my sis to leave her back in hostel(darn, have to wait for thirty more days to be with her), and we went by car from Shimoga to Erode( approx. 600 km), and got a super driver who had:

* absolutely no road sense( when i asked him to turn left, he turned right and vice versa, or was it some pichle janam ka badla, i dunno)
* the license to drive only in Karnataka and not outside it. Which he told us when we crossed TN border and said"if we get caught you gotta pay 6k fine, i hope its ok with you", my mom started makin a list of stuff she will do to all the gods if we reach home in proper piece.
* the sick habit for honking at the rate of 30 honks/min
*being raining heavily, when asked to stop to attned nature's inevitable call, he will surely stop after some 1 hr ( shoo, dont ask me what i did then :P)

Mom s prayers, and my little lucky stars brought us all back to the bush safely ( except my sis ofcourse :( )

2. Mr.Murphy has entered my life again. At my home now, I got 24 hrs power, but TV doesn work and my room fan's angry with me and has stopped fanning me :( and net speed is now 50kbps, though its broadband.Mr Murphy, thoda dayaa karo and go away :)

3. I usually dont go buying dressses, but bought one after a real long time and gave it to a tailor. when he stitched it and gave me bought, it was not beautiful anymore( it wont be even if i wear... still :) ) he had made cuts and stiches at 'odd places' and calls tat fashion!!! man... all wierdoes around..

4. I really apply for a job with great enthu and vigour, but when it comes to preparing for the aptitude and stuff, I become a malingerer. hmmm. god save me :)

I ll crap later. dunno how long this will take to get loaded :(

No comments: