Wednesday, August 13, 2008

rotting again...

DISCLAIMER: READ AT YOUR OWN RISK

I have become Ms.Devadass( of course not started drinking yet ) for the past couple of days. SPent some quality time with friends on the pretext of BHEL entrance exam but all was spolied by a mail from WIPRO.
MY TENTATIVE DATE OF JOINING IS JANUARY MAN. I DESPERATELY HOPE IT IS 2009 JAN :)
I mean my parents really adore me being at home. I try to be my idle best not doing anything, waking up at 11 am not folding bedsheets not cleaning house, drinking coffee without brushing, not taking bath for two or three days and so on.. Trying my best to irritate them so that they chuck me outta the house one day, someday and say'go do some work'. But no :( I don think that day will ever come. They want me to enjoy my holidays. Really frustrating having a first class with distinction at hand and still being at home, in again the land of nowhere. Cha, why doesnt wipro have mercy on us. I mean i agree i am not that great at programming or wanna show off my software talents, but atleast some place to go from morn 10 till evening 5 . Some reason to be proud of completing engineering without arrears. Why should the US market go down darn this year, why cant it be next year or the year before , why damn 2008? Too bugged to write anymore :( Will surely fight this tough phase and come outta this moribund lugubrious feeling. Preeti will rock ( atleast by jan :))

1 comment:

Saran said...

hey don worry yaar.. that is not the only company.... and madam yeppo nee kulichi erukaanu ipadi lam bitu podara.. hostele kulika maata.... he he he he