Wednesday, September 22, 2010

If I were President..I'd be Obama :)

I had been tagged by Manasa and here I go.. Felt like doing one for quite sometime..


If I were a month, I'd be December..("This is my December" by Linkin Park is an awesome song too)

If I were a day of the week, I'd obviously be Monday , cant stay away from boss for more than two days :)

If I were a time of day, I'd be night. Reasons manifold :)

If I were a season, I'd be summer, bright and shiny always :0

If I were a planet, I’d be err... ummmm.. no idea :(


If I were an animal, I’d be my sister :)


If I were a direction, I'd be south.. lovely food slllluuurrp

If I were a piece of furniture, I’d be a flower vase (does it come under furniture? chalo anyways..)

If I were a liquid, I'd be kingfisher (water of course)

If I were a tree, I'd be the banyan, rich tall and majestic as ever.

I’d be If I were a tool, I’d be a tester (yeah, a disillusioned Electrical Engineer as ever)

If I were an element, I’d be sodium (well, that is the first thing that came to my mind)

If I were a gemstone,I'd be ruby.

If I were a musical instrument,I'd be veena (by the way, I know to play the veena. Learnt it for four years)

If I were a color,I'd be blue :)

If I were an emotion,I'd be joy.

If I were a fruit, I'd be water melon.

If I were a sound, I’d be the tick tick noise that my watch makes. Somehow I love listening to it. yeah even in office.

If I were a car, I'd be civic (somehow am really attracted to its headlights.. so damn sexy)

If I were food, I'd be dosa :)

If I were a taste, I'd be spice.

If I were a scent,I'd be Nike deo up or down. Trust me girls, its very very good.

If I were a pair of shoes,I'd be Adidas (anything, so long as its Adidas)!

If I were a bird, I’d be a dove

If I were a Fast bowler, I’d MM

If I were a Batsman, I’d be the god. Now everyone knows who.


4 comments:

I'll try 2 be truthful said...

You know how to play the veena???
somehow I always envy people who can play classical instruments, since i cant play anything ! :))

Australian Cricketer: Hey mate! I'm gonna win this match, god sent me :D

Bhajji: But, Sachin paji didn't tell me !!!

-best of luck with Obama :P ;)

Chandrika Shubham said...

:)
if i were an animal ...:D

Preeti said...

@amr
shall teach you veena :)

@chandrika
:)

Vicky said...

Ithellam eppadi?
Room pottu Yosippingalo??