Thursday, September 16, 2010

All good things come to an end...or beginning?

Strangely I have never mentioned about my father in this blog roll till date. Why? reasons unknown. Perhaps I dont love him.. People dont love to breathe, do they? Then why today of all days, I feel I should bring him to this space?...

The man of big dreams, hopes and ambitions,which made him climb the career ladder in no time. One of the top ten metallurgists of India.
The man whose heart can forgive both friends and foes alike.
The man of indeterminable maturity and composition.
The man whose generosity knew no bounds.
The man who loves to eat good food, no matter if it contained high fat or calories, which his doctor advised him not to take.
The man who chose nothing less than the best for his wife.
The man who has a truly liberal thought pattern, albeit hailing from a staunch brahmin family.
The man who loves to treat his workers like his own brothers.
The man who never knows the parasites around him (or did he know and never bothered?)
The man who loves every iota of his life.
The man who was...

I love you dad. Like never before. Tears never dry, but I know you hate to see me cry. I am your daughter. I know you are watching me. Will live your dreams. As always, you shall be ever proud of your little girl. Noever gone, never far, in my heart is where you are.

10 comments:

Unknown said...

yen thidere nu appa may la ivu lavu pasam?...

Raman subramanian said...

truly said.....it brought tears to my eyes too

Chandrika Shubham said...

Pay my regards to ur father.

A very well written post.

Bikramjit Singh Mann said...

So ver ytrue.. beautiful post and god bless you and my respects to your father.
Fathers are FATHER's

WIsh i had some words to describe but no words can do justice ... I am sure you dad is proud of you ...

Choti said...

i should say this was really touchy!

Preeti said...

@ ramanathan
visit again.

@raman sir
thanks for being supportive.

@chandrika
thannks.

@mann
Thanks for visiting. Glad you appreciate it.

@choti
:)

Arnav said...

Its much more then a post ..Thanks for sharing .
Fathers are the pillars who give us strength and show us the path to live......

Preeti said...

@arnav
thanks for visiting.

Amrit said...

I wish my daughter would say the same for me :))))

Very nicely written Preeti.

Deepika Vasudeva said...

this one made me cry...
bless u