Saturday, May 17, 2008

my first blog

Basically I have finally, successfully (though results not yet out!) , tediously, finished four long yrs of EEE and am waiting to be called by WIPRO. A vetti officer for now. A lucrative way of killin time is blogging. so thought of havin a shot at it. Am right now in a village , three hrs from Bangalore and only sources of entertainment here is net and tv (yeah it may sound wierd to call them only sources of entertainment but here the power failure frequency is higher than the frequency of eye winks :) ) and sight seeing which is looking out of the window for the occasional passing by of a two wheeler or a bullock cart. Hmm.. village life is definitely more calm and peaceful healthy and stuff. But very difficult for people like me who have been at least busy these yrs doing something called nothing. Not getting used to silence after a mribund life there at chennai. Wipro please have mercy on me and call me soon :)

3 comments:

Revs said...

Welcome welcome!!! And I hope wipro doesn’t call u soon because once u join wipro u ll tend to stop blogging and I don’t want u to do that!!:P. nice post!!! :)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.