Wednesday, December 9, 2009

happie bday Preet :):)

So, its yet another year.. not feeling in the best of health today :( so jus gonna keep it short and simple. I want all of you who read this post to write what you feel towards me/this blog. criticism most welcome. I cant say I love it, since we dont love to breathe :) I want you guys to let me know who I am according to your bonding with me in this online family. so deal?
and yeah, this blog is open to all.. except of course anonymous readers. As I have said many times, there is no err.. secret content out here for you too keep your identity reserved.
ok, will wrap up..hugs to you all :):)

13 comments:

Hemanth Potluri said...

happy Birthday preetz ...loads of love dear...ok now to ur question ..what i think of u :)...


ur one of my best friend :)...u rock the way ur ...never let down by words ..u support ur friends so much...of all u are a loving daughter to ur parents...have a wonderful day preetz love ya..

urs..hemu..

Srini said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Srini said...

happy b'day.. hav a blast..

roarinsilence said...

Happy birthday preeti..
I stumped into ur blog from one of my friends..
Nice blog..Happy writing..nd have a great year ahead..

I'll try 2 be truthful said...

happy birthay preeti

i like u :) coz you're normally frank :) get well soon and be happy

Anil Sawan said...

happy birthday pretty!! i msgd u, nt sure if u got tht :( msgd to the nmbr wch ends with 79. wut hapnd to ur hlth?? i thnk u r a brainey to have got in bhel and i also think u r a swt lil grl who is forced to wear uniforms and work so hard!! :P

Karthik said...

Happy Birthday, when can i expect you in my blog? :)

Praveen said...

Ohhh!!!nice to bump over some one i know for a long time.Hope you remember,neways belated b'day wishes .Correct me if you are not preeti from EEE-B of SSN.

cravenslily said...

hey new to this blogging so I guess I learn as I go along love yours

Unknown said...

belated b'day wishes...:)

Jack said...

Preeti,

BELATED MANY MANY HAPPY RETURNS OF THE DAY. MAY YOU HAVE A VERY FUNFUL, JOYFUL, SUCCESSFUL, HEALTHY, HAPPY AND PEACEFUL LIFE. MAY ALL YOUR DREAMS COME TRUE.

Take care

Vignesh C said...

Belated birthday wishes :)

Seldom coming online :)

Have fun :)

Sree said...

You have birthdays too? Matlab ki, you mature? kya baat hey? :P
Waise for your question...my answer is "Bagpiper - jab mil bait-te teen yaar...tum, hum aur tan-tana-tan" lol ;)