Monday, September 21, 2009

DIFFERENT STROKES :):)


Well, had a feel of all sorts of emotions yesterday. As usual, penning them down here, without censoring okie :):)


On an active stroke, I successfully shifted my home yesterday, from A 63 to A 64, though the distance between the two houses is as far as our eyes and ears, it took me four months to do that. Finally, yes, I DID IT !!:) kudos to active preeti :)


On a feel-good stroke, watched dil bole hadippa. Movie is really good if you are a Rani fan. But at some places you go like "eeeeewwwww" when rakhi Sawant pops up. you feel like giving her your handkechief and pray secretly she atleast accepts that. The movie was racy especially after my long list of watch-faltoo-movies-and-throw-250-bucks-in-gutter epidemic.I have fallen for Shahid s hair style and color. He looks awesome. Songs are a bit jarring, but ok. On the whole , GO FOR IT :):) and please dont listen to the News channel morons who give so called correct ratings.


On a pinnacles-of-embarassment stroke, I entered (unknowingly, innocuously, unintentionally) into a GENTS restroom :(:(:(:(. I was actually talking to my friend and kept walking, not realising he was entering into the forbidden zone. And even after entering, my pea sized brain didn realise and was talkin to him animatedly. When three guys who were actually err.. doing the act gave me George Bush to Saddam Hussain looks, I realised where I was. I just slipped a shy sorry, and rafha daffa ho gayi :(:( into the ladies restrom (ahhh.. finally) . Then changed into newly bought clothes so that I am not recognised and convicted. Whew..


On a disgusting stroke, I seriously dunno where we are heading to. At the start of the movie we were asked to stand for the national anthem. Two college so called educated girls said " oh no shit man... why do they do this to us.." I am not all that Gandhi follower or India India type of girl, but come on, get a life girls. You need to maintain certain level of respect for the country and not stoop so much. I agree you have royal arses, but remember it is resting in our country only.


On an appalling stroke, I got a seat in the bus. Yeah it is a big deal because it was 6 30 pm and it was bangalore and it was raining and it was bangalore again.One aged grandpa who had finished his evening namas didn get a seat. I offered my seat to him as he was very aged. The girl next to me , who thinks she is the first cousin of Aishwarya Rai, gave me a look which said "you want me to sit next to him ??". DUH.. sad such people exist.


On a rejuvenating stroke, I played in rains yesterday :) Got fully drenched and experienced bliss by floating paper boats in small puddles. Yeah, am paying for it now, got a nose leak but who cares??? live life to fullest, kya kahen.. kal ho naa ho (err..,. bear with the melodrama, author not to be blamed...you know how yash chopra films are :))

On a happy happy stroke, am going home today :):) mommie mommie :):)

6 comments:

Annapoorani Sivaramakrishnan said...

hey preeti that was a motley of things..enjoyed it to the core..Your writings simply hook the readers till the end...Will catch up the movie sometime...awwww going to trichy a???happy journey....sigh i wanted to go home.....:(:(:(

Priya Joyce said...

tat ws reely a tempting read.if u juss read the frst line...heh u're hooked for the whole post..

wow n ya happy journey..njoi ur tym a home

ps:) u hav something spl on ma blog...on the second last post.. :)

Revs said...

Nice post :)

Playing in the rain!! Sighhhhhhhh!! Send some rains to chennai too please!! Its BOILING here :-\

Jack said...

Preeti,

Hope you are settled in the new house. When is the house warming? LOL on your trip to forbidden corner. It is sad that love for nation takes backseat now. You mean she did not want to sit with grandpa? How selfish. Played in the rain, I wish I could too but the moment I stip out little ones too want to join. Enjoy life. Use vicks for running nose and drink a lot of water.

Take care

Anil Sawan said...

u r in blor now!! send me a msg na, i wud be comin to blor in oct.

Keshi said...

How r u Preetz?

Keshi.