Tuesday, May 12, 2009

SHEELA..

I remember getting down at school with her in the cycle rickshaw just before prayer bell...

I remember her smile from the heart, which has the magnetic attraction to brighten up anyone's grumpy mood...


I remember teaching her Physics light and sound problems just before the exams...

I remember her giving her time and space for me always...

I remember her kiddo bro, who used to come rushing at her at the four thirty bell, perhaps the only soul who loved her..

I remember her puking blood one day...

I remember her last brave smile...

God has perhaps made a sensible choice to give her permanent peace away from the turbulent domestic life she lived...

Yet, thinking of her, a silent tear drops down my cheeks, thinking of the positivity she radiated despite her problems, the attitude she lived with, seeking no solace in the cowardly covers of sympathy. Sometimes life becomes so so hard on you and reality slaps across your face left-right-left, not giving you time to accept things the way they are. Not able to face the truth, hiding in the cozy cacoon of non-veracity, hoping for some improbable miracle. Hoping you were in some other place. Hoping you never knew the person so close, and hoping the emotional shackles will break away soon, not affecting you with unfathomable grief. Feel like writing no more.Sheela, will ever be yours. Still, I wish I had a time-turner.

19 comments:

vinny said...

HE does everything for the best..so Sheela is finally at rest

God Bless her soul..n u take care...hugssssssss:)

iselldreams said...

Sad to hear....but i am sure she is at peace now...

Priya Joyce said...

that is sad...but ultimately..wat happens is for the best...

may be it was too much suffering to her on this earth.

:)

Richa said...

may her soul rest in peace..
God takes away the best of people, 'cuz he too needs them..

XOXO!!

Lancelot said...

RIP...

Anya said...

cancer...

that takes closed ones away...

sometimes we need time machines..

and sometimes memories are enuff to keep us floating

RIP sheela

chriz

Lucifer said...

prayin for her soul to rest in peace

Nikhil Menon said...

Everything happens for good.That sheela has left us doesn mean good to us but it is probably the saturation point of the life in her and once something reaches its saturation,its gotta leave us..

God bless her!!!

hugzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Nikhil

Kartz said...

RIP, Sheela.

I hope she finds true bliss with Him in the blue beyond...

Peace.

Preeti said...

@all
thanks a lot for your prayers. THanks for being here with me ever.. excuse my temporary hiatus again for a while now. will catch up soon enough.
cheers :)

Amal Bose said...

may sheela rest in peace
i know its hard to cope up with such loses, life isnt always fair.. just cherish the sweet memories you had together.

Sree said...

May her be void of everything but peace!! :)
I am sad when it comes to condolences, but then Sheela - I know you understand! :)

Dewdrop said...

May her soul be at peace...

Anil Sawan said...

Preetzie,this was touching! hope u r alright, and my prayers. may her soul rest in peace.

Keshi said...

I dun hv words to console u Preetz cos I know how it feels to go thru such a loss...it's huge and really painful. HUGS! May her soul rest in peace!

Keshi.

Nikhil Menon said...

I understand all's not well ur side..Get back jus once b4 u get bak to bhilai okay??You have been awarded,.. chek my blog wen time permits.. :)

Take care..

Nikhil

Shruti Narayanan said...

ohh my condolences.. sad this should hv happened..

Anonymous said...

May she rest in peace.

Hemanth Potluri said...

i am sorry for the loss love....i know wat ur going through...Bless her Soul ......come back soon preetz :)..

urs..hemu..